Looking For A Certain Ssdt Picture, Anyone?

shercoman2k8

Hey all,

Just doing a favor for a mate. Has anybody got any pictures of the pipe band on the sunday, showing as many of the band members as possible? If so could you post them on here or send me links via pm.

Cheers!

Edited by shercoman2k8

Found him in one now, cheers... Any more keep them coming! :D

Also, if anybody can find one of me that would be great... Cant see myself in any albums though, but if you have it on your pc it may be quicker to flick through than my dial up speed broadband :D

Was at the bottom sections on the firt sub at Lagnaha wearing jeans and a blue Clice Sherco Jacket, holding or using a Canon 300D... or if that means nothing to you, using an slr camera!

Also, done the whole loop on friday, this time jeans and a big brown barbour jacket.. also holding or using the camera :D On all occasions possibly standing close to a rather large, dark/grey haired guy in waterproofs...

Cheers,

Jamie

Edited by shercoman2k8

Was at the bottom sections on the firt sub at Lagnaha wearing jeans and a blue Clice Sherco Jacket, holding or using a Canon 300D... or if that means nothing to you, using an slr camera!

Also, done the whole loop on friday, this time jeans and a big brown barbour jacket.. also holding or using the camera :D On all occasions possibly standing close to a rather large, dark/grey haired guy in waterproofs...

Anyone?