Anyone Else In Maryland?

boardman73

Hi all just got my first moto 2 days ago and am totally addicted!!! i got a 96 fantic section 250 for a good deal (i think i got my moneys worth in the first hour!) anyhow, i'm in eldersburg md and have lots o stuff in my yard to ride and am eager to learn and practice as much as possible. as said this is my first trials moto but i have been riding bike-trials for a while and so far that experience seems to be helping on the moto

cheers mike

thanks Biff, i actually went to the mavt comp in ijamsville awhile back...seem like a nice group of people! they let my friend and i ride the sections on our bikes(hills were a bitch without engines) also went to a modern comp at white rose in pa a few weeks back. i'm up to cleaning 3 pallets so far and the bicycle has been collecting dust since i got the moto :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

We ride bicycles down town detroit over the hobos and such. Don't let it collect too much dust they are a great training tool. You gotta come to rays mountain bike this winter with them. You will have a blast. www.raysmtb.com. We went about 8 times this past winter. Awesome cross training. Im me if your ever going and we will meet up.

--Biff

Welcome Mike and congrats on your purchase! It sounds like you have got your money's worth. I'm across the border in Lancaster, PA. The MAVT group as you know is active and a great bunch of people. A friend of mine, who is also a MAVT member, rides a 95' Fantic Section. You two will have to meet up at one of the upcoming events.

Edited by cfraser

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome Mike and congrats on your purchase! It sounds like you have got your money's worth. I'm across the border in Lancaster, PA. The MAVT group as you know is active and a great bunch of people. A friend of mine, who is also a MAVT member, rides a 95' Fantic Section. You two will have to meet up at one of the upcoming events.

Thanks, i'm wondering if i bought it from your friend? Paul Bailey from the lancaster area?

cheers, mike