Acu Entry,

blackrandomapple

hey folks,

Gunna be joining in at my first trial on sunday, I have downloaded and printed entry forms but not sure how to make the payment, Can i send a cheque and who do i make it payable to??

Also, How do i know what route and class to choose if i have never done a trial,

Im thinking intermediate because i have been told novice is too easy! Is this tru?

Make cheque out to the club that is running the event, as for which route i would say if you aint done a trial before go for the easy one to get used to the markers.

Ok im really confused now, I thought i was sending payment to the acu as that is the address on the form,

Easy it is then lol

you do and 'you dont' need to pay the acu. your supposed to have an acu licence ( its a tenner and you get a yellow card with your picture on) you can leave the application form with the guy/lady when you sign on at the trial and they may send it of for you.

turn up at the trial and join the queue of people signing on , fill in the entry form and ask to ride the easisest route possible... i'll repeat that.. the easiest route possible,

no matter what a god you are in the car park how your the bou of your street how you can do stoppies till the cows come home .. if its your first trial do the easiest route..

you'll probably be asked to join the club (ie give them a fiver/tenner)

you do and 'you dont' need to pay the acu. your supposed to have an acu licence ( its a tenner and you get a yellow card with your picture on) you can leave the application form with the guy/lady when you sign on at the trial and they may send it of for you.

turn up at the trial and join the queue of people signing on , fill in the entry form and ask to ride the easisest route possible... i'll repeat that.. the easiest route possible,

no matter what a god you are in the car park how your the bou of your street how you can do stoppies till the cows come home .. if its your first trial do the easiest route..

you'll probably be asked to join the club (ie give them a fiver/tenner)

I spoke to the club organiser today and he said i need to fill out the entry form and send it of before i can enter the trials, I will be joining the club and the acu on the day, Just not sure about this entry form because it asks to send payment with a space for me to erite the amount?!?!?

I spoke to the club organiser today and he said i need to fill out the entry form and send it of before i can enter the trials, I will be joining the club and the acu on the day, Just not sure about this entry form because it asks to send payment with a space for me to erite the amount?!?!?

Your riding a club event so therefore you should be paying the club not the acu. It sounds like the form you got is an application form for your acu liscence not an entry form.

There are two things you need to pay,

The ACU, the form you have will need to be signed by the club secetery, and then you send a tenner, bank card is easiest to the ACU with this form.

http://www.acu.org.uk/uploaded/documents/A...ialsRegForm.pdf

Then once your card comes back you can enter a trial. Some clubs will let you run on the understanding that your form has just been sent off, Some demand your licence number.

On the club side, You will need to join a club, or you can join hundreds of clubs, Each will require a fee, Usually a fiver ish.

Hope this is a bit clearer.