Pegs And Hangers

stevie2212

I,ve had the trialcast pegs on for a while.they,re cast stainless steel so not as light as some but they seem very robust with a good platform,biggish holes for crap to disappear down.Also they are not so grippy that you can,t get your foot off when you need to dab.Not fun when you try and put your foot down and its stuck on the peg is it?They also do cast hangers which are probably way stronger than ally ones.Anyway,my vote is for trialcast And they are cheap comparatively.And they look well bling..................

I,ve had the trialcast pegs on for a while.they,re cast stainless steel so not as light as some but they seem very robust with a good platform,biggish holes for crap to disappear down.Also they are not so grippy that you can,t get your foot off when you need to dab.Not fun when you try and put your foot down and its stuck on the peg is it?They also do cast hangers which are probably way stronger than ally ones.Anyway,my vote is for trialcast And they are cheap comparatively.And they look well bling..................

seconded, steve who owns trialcast lives 100yrds down the road from my shop (been serving him for years and didnt realise, fancy that!)

I have had a pair of his pegs for 1 1/2 years now, still 100% really like them. ridden about 6 - 10 hours a week.

I had a pair of S3 Ali pegs and they lasted about a month before shattering, the trialcast ones just keep going forever. ask any of my friends, I crash ALOT!

All the best

Tom

thanks nguys gona buy trialcast ghost pegs every one seems to rate them they dont do hangers for the 4rt emailed them looking at jitsea hangers on saunders x sports look good bit dear at 100 quid any one got these on also tried the excellent h ' d racing but they dont do them gona get one of there top looking anodised sump gaurds

I use Raptor pegs and standard hangers.

I've had the pegs for years, been on 3 bikes, still good as new - I love em. When I try someone elses bike, the pegs just feel small and wobbly.

Standard hangers bend if you clout them hard but are suprisingly cheap to replace. If I broke the frame there I think I might cry at the cost of replacement.