Dvd Scottish Six Days Trial 2009

bigfoot

OK production has started in earnest and I'm taking order via a buy now listing on ebay.

SSDT 2009 DVD Ebay

I hope anyone buying a copy enjoys it and don't forget to come back and leave feedback here on Trialscentral.com the home of observed trials on the internet.

Edited by bigfoot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who ordered before 10am this morning should get them as early as tomorrow. All went out first class this morning. The ones to Germany and Canada may take a little longer but they are on their way. I'll try and keep this up sending out a batch everyday covering the previous days orders.

PLEASE remember to leave feedback on ebay when you get the disk. I don't get your funds for 30 days unless you leave non negative feedback. Negative feedback should only be given after contacting me with the problem and should only cover slow delivery problems with the disk etc. Please don't leave negative feedback if you don't like the choice of clips or the music. This has nothing to do with ebay or pay pal its due to your poor taste. ;)

yeah, why wont it work like that? ;)

no, im just gently coaxing a friend to get into trials, its proving a struggle as he really wants to start MX, but after a trip to earl shilton last week to watch the two day trial, im making headway!

hopefully this DVD could just tip the balance and convince him to get a bike.

Andy.

Is that so you can watch it in 3D then ?

I just ordered 2 also, I like the stereoscopic effect when I put both in the player at the same time.......

Actually, the second one goes to my son, who is also a Trials nut.

Jon

you need to study the dvd cope in preparation for your attempt next year.......

I intend upon studying rocks for six days, then more beer in their honor! :thumbup:

I hope by the time I make it over, they have live action shots in the local pub on a BIG flat TV! Webcams are a great thing! :D