Dvd Scottish Six Days Trial 2009

bigfoot

I hope by the time I make it over, they have live action shots in the local pub on a BIG flat TV! Webcams are a great thing! :thumbup:

That could be sooner than we think, my new phone can stream live HD video to the internet - what's the 3G service like up in FW? :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may be OK for town hall brae but I doubt you'll get much 3G out in the hills. I'd love to be able to stream live video but without a satalite link (just imaging the size of the ruck sack) up its probably a few years away.

I think you may be OK for town hall brae but I doubt you'll get much 3G out in the hills. I'd love to be able to stream live video but without a satalite link (just imaging the size of the ruck sack) up its probably a few years away.

I shall start preparing for my virtual PUB tour as soon as the new one arrives! I can turn out the lights in the shed and turn volume up, but when I start yelling the wifey thinks I an idiot! I can still slap her bottom and order a beer.! It is still PC! :thumbup:

In FW(not Fort Worth Tx) I would just be an average bloke ,NOT standing out in the rain like an idiot, when(if) I get there!

I do not have a Cowboy Hat! Just an Aussie flapper to keep the sun and rain off! Nothing proper for six days of friggin rocks, moors, rocks, rocks and rocks!(whatever you call them, burns my ass).

As Big John suggested, the younger lads have it! :D

Just watched the DVD

I think its good as is, the rider names and sections are on screen so not having commentary isnt really a problem, music was superb and a track listing would be good.

as an added bonus every body gets to see Big John in action as well at the presentation, credit where its due thats a difficult role but Big John did it very well

well done fellas !

Just watched the DVD

as an added bonus every body gets to see Big John in action as well at the presentation, credit where its due thats a difficult role but Big John did it very well

Many thanks for those kind words Mr. Baldilocks, I've ordered one of those DVD'd tonight (I've been saving up for one!), maybe I'll get to see myself in action then?

Big John

Just watched the DVD

I think its good as is, the rider names and sections are on screen so not having commentary isnt really a problem, music was superb and a track listing would be good.

well done fellas !

Just ask. In no particular order.

Only Happy When It Rains

Indeed he did but i'm sure he stumbled ever so slightly when announcing the winner of the ladies award. :angry::D

Top job Big John :thumbup:

Edited by thespikeyone

Bigfoot showing his age here and he can't even blame Fugly, he younger.. :thumbup: (some crackin tracks though mate!!)

Suppose I'd better order one

Donald, For all the work you do on TC I think you've earned a free copy. The boss is due some to but wont answer his PM or emails. Let me have you address in a PM or email and I'll get a copy off this weekend.