Dvd Scottish Six Days Trial 2009

bigfoot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for those kind words Mr. Baldilocks, I've ordered one of those DVD'd tonight (I've been saving up for one!), maybe I'll get to see myself in action then?

Big John

For those of you who have not heard John on camera, he's Scotland's answer to Walter Cronkite, suave, cool and very knowledgeable.

Jon

Was it that you said both Donna & Emma smartened up well but didn't say anything complimentary about Becky?

Could have been MUCH worse if he'd gone down the old spoonerism's route and come up with Cocky Beek or something like that.... :wacko:

Just watched the dvd, brilliant stuff, would have loved to see some footage from the boot cam when the local constabulary caught up with you!!!

Could have been MUCH worse if he'd gone down the old spoonerism's route and come up with Cocky Beek or something like that.... :wacko:

Just watched the dvd, brilliant stuff, would have loved to see some footage from the boot cam when the local constabulary caught up with you!!!

It was comic. Matt sitting in the boot trying to hold the tail gale up against the wind and me trying to gauge the speed required to get good footage and not hold anyone up. I think he nearly fell out once and I've had to reduce the sound on the clip to cut out his swearing.

It was comic. Matt sitting in the boot trying to hold the tail gale up against the wind and me trying to gauge the speed required to get good footage and not hold anyone up. I think he nearly fell out once and I've had to reduce the sound on the clip to cut out his swearing.

Think we need a selective issue of a directors cut....... :wacko: