David Mizell

copemech

I spent the weekend of june 6th at TTC for a work weekend helping Charlie layout sections and clearing the loop . I also got the chance to spend some time riding with David and Karl Davis jr. Who both are staying out there for a while . Watching these two fine young men practice on old world round sections was awesome ! They both would keep pushing each other just a little bit further ... Which was quite interesting for a old guy like me to watch as they have completly different styles and absolutely NO FEAR !!! I firmly believe both of them will go far in the world of trials...

And they showed no frustration dealing with this old guy on his old bike for a day ... It amazes me sometimes how our sport brings different generations and total strangers together sometimes , one of the still rewarding experiances we can have these days !

Glenn :thumbup:

I spent the weekend of june 6th at TTC for a work weekend helping Charlie layout sections and clearing the loop . I also got the chance to spend some time riding with David and Karl Davis jr. Who both are staying out there for a while . Watching these two fine young men practice on old world round sections was awesome ! They both would keep pushing each other just a little bit further ... Which was quite interesting for a old guy like me to watch as they have completly different styles and absolutely NO FEAR !!! I firmly believe both of them will go far in the world of trials...

And they showed no frustration dealing with this old guy on his old bike for a day ... It amazes me sometimes how our sport brings different generations and total strangers together sometimes , one of the still rewarding experiances we can have these days !

Glenn :D

You see! What fun! Follow them for a bit, they will even pick you up off the ground and put you back on your bike a few times, good kids! :thumbup:

We spent some time with David and Alex Bedley at TDD earlier this year. They are two very fine young men and both great riders. For as young as both of them are they make good coaches. Hard as it might be to teach an old guy like me anything new they gave it a good shot.

Craig