Kendal Classic Nostalgia Trial

andy0101

What a shame the club decided to ruin the trial by greedily accepting 200 entries on a course which suffers from excessive queing with half that number.

Add to that a couple of badly placed sections to create a huge log-jam, and you end up with a half an hour wait just to enter one section.

The course simply cannot take such a large number of riders with the sections laid out as they are. Has the trial become a victim of its own success?

I enjoyed the trial.Rode the easy route and probably lost more than I should but it is about my level.I'm not that good.

Hard route looked quite difficult with a few tight turns etc but the results speak for themselves I suppose.

Yes there was a bit of queueing at some sections but at least it was a nice sunny day unlike the scramble today which was cut short due to the mud.

A great weekend.

Looking at it from a slightly different perspective, It was a rather nice day, and I'd rather queue than not ride. We get big entries in our centre so we're used to it I suppose.

I was far more irritated that despite being one of the first finishers I couldn't even get a bacon butty from the van as he'd run out of food.

I enjoyed the trial.Rode the easy route and probably lost more than I should but it is about my level.I'm not that good.

Hard route looked quite difficult with a few tight turns etc but the results speak for themselves I suppose.

Yes there was a bit of queueing at some sections but at least it was a nice sunny day unlike the scramble today which was cut short due to the mud.

A great weekend.

Good company to !