Y.m.s.a. Trials

as iow

Does any one know whats gone wrong with the Y.M.S.A. trials, the first one in Feb 04 had over 100 riders. But the November trial had less than 40. Thay are always excellent trials that attract the best youth riders in England so what's going wrong? ;)

The November trial was on the Saturday before Rememberance Sunday. It's sometimes more difficult for parents to take youngsters to trials on a saturday because of work commitments. Also the Bob Owen memorial trial at Tong attracted at least ten A&B riders who would normally have gone to the YMSA trial. I would'nt read too much into one poorly attended trial.

So why have we had no results from the last trial and why has know one put anythink on the Y.M.S.A. web site for months. We do a 500 mile round trip for these trials, thay are an important part of the British youth calender, tomorrows champions need trials like the Y.M.S.A. events, someone needs to take control before all is lost. ;)

I rode the YMSA Michelin 3 day trial in August and still havent had any results, pretty annoyed really. Got in touch with them about a month after trial and they said i would have some the following week, 3 months later and still no results, shame as it was a really good trial.

I was'nt aware of the results issue with YMSA. My son has'nt ridden one since early summer but the results page on their website is certainly very poor-unreadable scans of photocopies!

They should get their act together because they put on good trials.