Zero Gara 1993 260

zerogara

I used the search feature to locate any articles within Beta for "zero" and received no results. I tried all of the forums together and still ZERO!

I can swear I had posted something about MY BIKE here before in search of others, therefore something with the search engine is not working right, I suspect.

Anyway, mine is a 93 (Gara 260) and apart from being a bit heavy, and stiff/rigid, I love it for its mechanical value, design, quality. The thing seems pretty indestructible, even when used for fast transits through woods and dirt roads.

I've had it for 6-7 years now and except for a set of clutch plates I've needed nothing more than fluids and tires.

Morning.

I had a 1992 Zero 260 for many years and loved it. I only ever replaced tyres and pads and it was totally reliable. Best of all, I went from mid-table on my old Fantic 241 to winning on the Zero. Great bike. It only sold becuase my family arrived and I had no time to trial and frankly it was just too purple for the day...

Graham