Is It Possibe?

onechanceeh

Restricting won't get you inside the law. You need to reduce the capacity. If you can find a bike with a 125 engine and know there is also a 50 in the same engine design it could be done. First check that the 125 and 50 share the same stroke (which I doubt) and if they are the same you can swap the barrel and piston over to reduce the capacity. Then the fun begins. The exhaust most likely won't fit and the carb will have to be changed before you ever start to look at the gearing.

Buy a 50 and be done with. Once you're old enough you can sell it and probably not loose too much and move on to a 125.

Boy, do I ever love living in Canada. Got my first road bike last year when I was 16. It was a 2003 Ninja 600, in full race trim. Mind you, I nearly killed my self more than once (4 times, to be exact) but it was great!! :( And it was free since I inherited it, so it was a match made in heaven! :D

Well, you'll all be happy to hear that it didnt take me long to realize that I wouldnt last that long on a bike that was that fast. I did settle down after a while, but when you have that type of power its too easy to twist the throttle and go. So I sold it, but being a stupid child I spent the money on my race car rather than on a new Montesa like I want now. But once racing starts again and I cant ride the bike, I wont feel so bad. Besides, new trials bikes are too finnicky. Give me a TY 350 any day!!

Edited by jesster

Well thats good news about selling your 600.Trials bikes,especially new ones are pure pleasure there not finnicky.Just remember no matter what you ride.the machine will only do what you tell it too.Hopefully you will get the bug and if you get a 350 and develop your skills more you will appreciate the capabilities of the new bikes.Dont go crashing that race car or you will never have any bucks to buy anything, :(:D:D