Usa Tdn Thanks

no jive

Thank You everyone who has bought a shirt. We did sell a lot of shirts. I have no idea of an exact number. Several were sold through the mail, other were sold at events or the Nationals.

I think this will be our strongest team ever and look forward to seeing the results.

We do still have a few shirts left. 1 for $20 or 2 for $35

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Thanks again and I wont bother you about shirts untill next year. :rolleyes:

Edited by No Jive

With most Nations Organizing Bodies Supporting their TDN Team, why is the US Team still depending on donations? No Support from the NATC, or is there?

Nobody I have talked to even knows the Bank Balance of the NATC. Is this private information, and if so.......who is calling the shots?

Sorry if I am stirring the pot as this post is not meant to attack anyone, only the lack of information.....

With most Nations Organizing Bodies Supporting their TDN Team, why is the US Team still depending on donations? No Support from the NATC, or is there?

Nobody I have talked to even knows the Bank Balance of the NATC. Is this private information, and if so.......who is calling the shots?

Sorry if I am stirring the pot as this post is not meant to attack anyone, only the lack of information.....

Support of TdN Teams varies with each nation. Some teams are fully supported while others get partial support. You would have ask each country what they get.

Ask Kip how he does it. Better yet volunteer to help with the fund raising and your questions will be answered. Who knows, your kid may be on the team someday when he gets oldar.

As for your other questions see the NATC website or ask your NATC rep.

The purpose of the NATC is to provide a National Series with a banquet, basically, under the AMA sanctions. No more , no less as I understand.

The numbers have been published in the past, no one is getting rich here.

The Importers do what they can in providing bikes and arranging support.

Donations and sales support the team, hopefully they do not have to take up too much slack out of pocket to represent us!

That is my take on the situation, correct me if I am wrong! :huh: