New Member In New Hampshire, New England, Usa

desmo_kid

Hello all, I've started riding a trials bike (09 Gas Gas TXT Pro 250) this year at age 52 hoping to pick up skills at the very least, enjoy using it as a trail bike, and maybe competing a bit if I like true trials riding.

So far I love the friendliness of the bike (low, light) and have not had one hard dump like I've had several of on my enduro. I'm starting to think this may be the safest way to enjoy off road riding.

Hello all, I've started riding a trials bike (09 Gas Gas TXT Pro 250) this year at age 52 hoping to pick up skills at the very least, enjoy using it as a trail bike, and maybe competing a bit if I like true trials riding.

So far I love the friendliness of the bike (low, light) and have not had one hard dump like I've had several of on my enduro. I'm starting to think this may be the safest way to enjoy off road riding.

It is indeed , ride your own comfort level, find your nearest clubs and events for some get togethers and challenge in keeping your feet up!

Only wish I could tell you your local clubs to contact up there, practice some and have fun! Others may well chime in here near you! If not , we will find some!

Good bike, sweet to ride! :huh:

Yes, the safest and the best way to enjoy off-road riding! Congrats-Cheers! :huh: