Old Eyc Youth Prize Presentation Photos

wri5hty

Craig Hardaker at back top photo to right of Mr Dick Brown. Definitely a Perry at the front (Phil?).

Dave Pye middle left and Derek Watson two to his right. Is that also Mike Perry's head poking out just behind Dave?

I know I'm gonna seem obsessed Bikespace, but is it Roger Pinder to right/front of Dave Pye (he definitely had that hairstyle at the time (even after practising)), and also in middle of bottom pic?

Long shot but is that Nick "Depeche Mode" Coleby just to right of Craig H?

Kev Tate in the golfing jumper?

Wow just realised how poor my memory is these days I should know at least 90% of them - must be all these years of alcohol abuse. Recognise so many faces, just forgot so many names!

Edited by Twistandnogo

The second picture is in the Kings Head at Richmond. The lady at the back is June Clement. Back row second from the left is Nigel Mackensie, on his right is Phil Alderson. I've a few guesses for some of the others but I need to phone a friend.

After my phone a friend & a totally wasted day B) To the right of PA is Goober aka David Shields, based on his current looks, fags n booze ain't good for you :wacko: We then think the next one is John Huck, next to him Alan Williams. We then think the one on the right hand end of the front row is Stephen Reynolds.

Hi , think Dave Hardy is in there as well.

Top left on picture number 2? That's a name that we discussed.

Another two guesses are Mark Doughty on the left at the bottom with Alan Maynard in front of him.

Edited by PERCE

I know I'm gonna seem obsessed Bikespace, but is it Roger Pinder to right/front of Dave Pye (he definitely had that hairstyle at the time (even after practising)), and also in middle of bottom pic?

He he - I think you might be right in the top pic, but I reckon the one in the middle of the bottom pic is a Wallin?

Gary Ianson next to Stuart Tate on the bottom one.

Darren Pine with the BIG HAIR to the left of Richard Brown.

I was trying to decide if that was me or Nick Coleby next to Craig Hardacre, but I think this was the night I was waiting for my old man to come home from work and he planted our old Renault in to a wall in Yarm, so we never went B)