Are There Any Late Season/winter Trials? East Of The Mississppi

trialsbikeadam

Hi, I've just gotten into trials and rode the last half of the Trials inc. series. There schedule does not start back up till april 2010! I'm looking to continue running trials events but can't find any that run during the winter. Is there anything out there? Thanks, Adam

Edited by Trialsbikeadam

Hi, I've just gotten into trials and rode the last half of the Trials inc. series. There schedule does not start back up till april 2010! I'm looking to continue running trials events but can't find any that run during the winter. Is there anything out there? Thanks, Adam

Adam,

I believe we'll have to do it ourselves over the winter,I've got access to property,just need the manpower to lay out the sections,I will be out there working tomorrow,I'll give you a call after work tonight.(Gonna call some Trials Inc. guys tonight too)

Doug,

Yeah I hear ya lol! I was hoping to catch some competitions though, thats how we (or atleast I) get better the fastest. Tomorrow i'm going to be at moto supreme in Kurtz practicing for the 2-man hare scramble at Stoney on sunday. so i'm all tied up with that it looks like but let me know what time and who all you have coming out and ya never know i might be able to squeeze it in :icon_salut:

Edited by Trialsbikeadam

I'm gonna wait until after 12:00 or so to let the Deer Hunters have their time,I maybe alone tomorrow since I think Jimmy Z and those guys were actually riding today(They called me tues night to tell me about their friday ride where they all took off work,I had to take Monday off myself to recover from the drive home on Sunday night,Not a problem for you young guys!) I'll call Bill Super tonight,I know he wants to check the place out,He's still recovering form the injury he got when he invited me down there a month ago.

I'll P.M. you directions to the property.(Easy to Find)

Edited by htrdoug