Are Stokenchurch Results Available On Web

Guest stixnstonesbrokemybones

I hope not mate :icon_salut: good trial I have to say, big entry as well, what route was the 55ish on? think I dropped that on the A route, probably won on about 20 ish I thought. Bit slippy in places was'nt it, got a fair bit worse after lap 2

Def not the A route for me - only my second trial this year - but brilliant day out. Big queue at section 9, but it gave lots of chance to watch some really talented people.

I broke some stuff, but kept going and had learned loads by the end of the day. Nice people organising it too.

Can't wait for the next one, and maybe keep the score down below my age!

Edited by stixnstonesbrokemybones

Quite tough trial for someone on his second event, yes section 9 was a nightmare, luckily they scrubbed the last lap on it just as I started queing :icon_salut: anything under a two on the A route was a good ride on that, :wub: think I dropped 7-9-7 haha

I was number 63 on a 07 Mont 4rt, black fleece and black/silver Clice grollies

Edited by The Addict

Dad, I tried mate, thought about leaving them in the van, managed to get to section 3 though before I striked one up :icon_salut: they came in handy at section 9 to while away the time waiting

Ah and the RedBull holder on the front mudguard :wub:

1998 Redish Gaerne boots B)

Attempted Goaty B)

And Bald Ed :(

Edited by The Addict

A-route won on 14.

Contact Brian Williamson (secretary) I would think he could e-mail you the results .

Thanks, got them in the post tonight - better final total than I thought.

Suprised by the number of 0s and 1s totals on the blue route in such wet conditions - I'd better get practising!