Aug 14 (Sat) The Farm, Chehalis, WA

Sept 4-6 (Sat/Sun/Mon) Mosteller Ranch, Casper, WY

Sept 11-12 (Sat/Sun) Bonneville Vintage Trials, Tooele, UT

Sept 18 (Sat) Two-Rivers Racing, Milliken, CO

Oct 2-3 (Sat/Sun) Trials Training Center, Sequatchie, TN

Oct 9 (Sat) Barber MSP, Barber, AL

Oct 16 (Sat) Hollister Hills SVRA, Hollister, CA

Nov 6 (Sat) Aonia Pass, Washington, GA

For additional information about events, contact Ed Peacock 303-422-2847; 303-898-4036; ee.peacock@comcast.net

Edited by ittybits

The rule modification to allow a twin-shock class for bikes newer than 1977 was again turned down by the board; however, there will be a support class at most events and we welcome the participation of all bikes. Individuals riding in the support class (twin shock and modern bikes) will not receive AHRMA National Series Points and the AHRMA No-Stop rule applies. The sections will be modern skill level intermediate and below, championship sections will not be available. The event previews on the www.ahrma.org website will normally give all the information about the event and the availability of support classes; however, you may also contact us for information ee.peacock@comcast.net.

Just Released ......

2010 AHRMA National Trials Schedule

Feb 13-14 (Sat/Sun) Arizona Cycle Park, Buckeye, AZ

Feb 26 (Fri) Gatorback Cycle Park, Gainesville, FL

Apr 10-11 (Sat/Sun) Jordan Valley Ranch, Teriton, OK

Apr 16 (Fri) Diamond Dons, Jefferson, TX

May 22-23 (Sat/Sun) Jeep Skool Facility, Windham, OH

May 29-30 (Sat/Sun) Tucker Ranch, Cotopaxi, CO

June 13 (Sun) Road America, Elkart Lake, WI

July 10-11 (Sat/Sun) Donner Ski Ranch, Soda Springs, CA

July 24 (Sat) Mountainfest, Morgantown, WV

Aug 14 (Sat) The Farm, Chehalis, WA

Sept 4-6 (Sat/Sun/Mon) Mosteller Ranch, Casper, WY

Sept 11-12 (Sat/Sun) Tooele, UT

Sept 18 (Sat) Two-Rivers Racing, Milliken, CO

Oct 2-3 (Sat/Sun) Trials Training Center, Sequatchie, TN

Oct 9 (Sat) Barber MSP, Barber, AL

Oct 9 (Sat) Hollister Hills SVRA, Hollister, CA

Nov 6 (Sat) Aonia Pass, Washington, GA

Not trolling here but just curious as to why no AHRMA trials presence in the Northeast? I was under the impression a lot of people lived there!

I've seen trials there, many vintage bike and other AHRMA competition events....just not all three together! :chairfall:

We would like to see an AHRMA trials presence in the Northeast. However, we have not been fortunate enough to find a location and/or a promoter or individual(s) willing to commit to doing an event this year. Last year, two events were scheduled in the northeast. One in Ijamsville, MD which was a great event; and the second one scheduled in Woodstock, WV was cancelled due to the AHRMA/AMA split.

Hey, it's not a bad schedule.
No question there. A great series from what I have heard and would love to be able to try a few some day. I just continue to be amazed that year after year there are no AHRMA events in such a heavilly populated and otherwise trials and classic bike rich region, despite the comments noted here?

Anyway, was just puzzled. Just an observation not a criticism. Not trying to start a "thing"! I'm a bit removed the the trials scene there but know there are some great events and enthusiastic competitors in the northeastern US. Perhaps I have waded into a political issue, which seems too easy to do both in Canada or US trials lately it seems...so I'll just shut up! :chairfall:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

17 rounds .....3 in the NorthEastern portion of the country and above the Mason-Dixon line! No wonder AHRMA can't keep Midwestern riders! Now throw in new competition from ITSA and TI and it doesn't look good for AHRMAs future. Apparently even the loss of Mid-Ohio was not a wake up call for the administration... Oh and Casey is missing now too... probably gone over to the TI or ITSA format. You guys need to open up to kids riding and twinshocks and come to the AMA with your hat in your hand. It was a good ride while it lasted but it's over.

• 2 months later...