New Swm Owner....

cfraser

Hello everyone, well after 20 plus years, I finally did it...I just purchased a well sorted TL320. I have been wanting one of these for years. I'm sure I'm going to have a load of questions for you in the future. I have already reviewed all of the SWM posts and I'm getting quite the education. So, a humble thank you is in order for leaving such detailed information in this Forum.

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and wish you all the best,

Carl...from the East Coast, USA.

post-8820-1259022220.jpg

Nice Scooter ! Now put it on a trailer and come down to some of our MTR / ITSA twinshock events and see if you can ride it like Bernie did !!!

Check it out here ! Old school no stop rules and all !!! http://metrolinatrials.com/

And here !!! http://itsa.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?p...;club_id=922050

Get out and ride the twinshocks !!!

Nice to meet ya ...!

Glenn

Thanks for all of the comments. Glenn, a special thanks for the invite and the links. I hope to take you up on your offer if you don't mind helping me off the ground from time to time. Johnnyb, I just replied to your PM and sent you an email to your email addy.

I did ride the SWM on Sunday, a few friends and I set-up a few small Sections here at the house and I'm amazed and delighted with the bike!!!! 100% different feel and power delivery from the montesa 349.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and I'm looking forward to being a regular within this Forum. You guys are the experts, and trust me when I say this. "You are all part of my reasoning in making this great purchase."

There is so much great information in this Forum.....

-Carl