Garelli And Moto Gori Trials Bike Wanted To Show.

pete_scorpa3

Wrighty called me this evening and mentioned that he is short of a Garelli and a Moto Gori trials bike for his show next year.

There are a number of themes to the 2010 show and Italian Twin shocks is one, he would be very interested in speaking to anyone who has a nice example that they might like to display.

Pete

Wrighty called me this evening and mentioned that he is short of a Garelli and a Moto Gori trials bike for his show next year.

There are a number of themes to the 2010 show and Italian Twin shocks is one, he would be very interested in speaking to anyone who has a nice example that they might like to display.

Pete

i've got a 87 garelli 323 but it's a mono!!!

I thought Garelli made a twin shock trials bike in early 80,s . Can anyone confirm? Could Hop blip and jump from caerphilly e mail me on alanwright49@hotmail.co.uk

Ive been offered a gori trials for the show but does anyone know to a twin shock Aprilia(think they were called Alpha).

Also an easier one-- does anyone know to a beta Zero ,Gara and techno in good nick?

alan

Garelli did make a twin shock trials bike.

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3434

This crate here is evidence!

And Aprilia did actually make a decent Rotax engined twin shocker too (as well as the Hiro version), but I have only seen one recently and that was in Spain

In fact this pic is of two! in Spain by the looks of the reg plate.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3570/331199..._35a42c7aaa.jpg

Edited by Rosey