Is There A Doctor In The House

chewy

re stress ECG and stuff, to get an FIM licence, my understanding is you need the medical that includes the stress ECG. However as John Collins is mentioning my understanding was that as a foreigners at an event all you needed was the "start permission" (ie the repatriation insurance) for around

I think this idea may be more complicated than we assume. There are no ACU Doctors - only some Doctors who have taken out FIM licences to be able to officiate at World events etc. For rest of time they go about their normal jobs - and if this part of UK is anything to go by they are pretty busy - and we even often shut A & E in my town for " shortage" of Doctors - so if it is feasable to arrange some ar Rugby - especially to do ESG I am doubtful - but it is well outside my knowledge so I will make enquiries - but this may take some time.

I am still more concerned at the fact that one would need such stringent Medical analysis to compete in a normal trial - and this is the avenue I wish to pursue first