Trialscross Vegas

no jive

Okay, hold on to your horses, here is post #3 since 2005......

Cope. I guess I spend more time on the bike than on the PC... Since Montesa, I have ridden a Scorpa for 2 years and I am currently on a Gasser. I did break the Montesa out for the UTE cup though, I prefer using the laptop for jetting. I totally agree with your thoughts about the Montesa situation, SAD.

Clive, Mom and the wife had to proof read my last post. That was a YZ 80? Hmm...

Good job Dave! As usual!

The older you get ,the better this PC thing looks! Even Ron Lee can still type between broken body parts! :blink:

Clive good job ! Thumbs up. Copie i'm in between breaking something so i'm riding the sherco in the garage, are you still standing or did you just fall over ! And have a 2010 coming. Ok Copie , you need the smelling salt. Having a blast.

Clive good job ! Thumbs up. Copie i'm in between breaking something so i'm riding the sherco in the garage, are you still standing or did you just fall over ! And have a 2010 coming. Ok Copie , you need the smelling salt. Having a blast.

I never had a problem with BLUE, it matches the bruises and such! :blink: