Moto Merlin

serious3

Slightly off topic but if you click on the related videos of the Colmore cup; those Evos seem to be making that big greasy hill climb look easy.

It could be related to the rider though! I reckon you have athing about hillclimbing.. seem to recall a topic starter from your good self .. Back to Mike at motomerlin...? always steady always straight .I think our friends over the pond would say "a stand up guy" and not just 'cause it rhymes give him a try.

It could be related to the rider though! I reckon you have athing about hillclimbing.. seem to recall a topic starter from your good self .. Back to Mike at motomerlin...? always steady always straight .I think our friends over the pond would say "a stand up guy" and not just 'cause it rhymes give him a try.

Just looking for a bike to compensate for my lack of skill....back to MotoMerlin...I have bought a couple of vids from him before and the transaction was faultless.