Sy 250 Rear Disc?

marky g

Hi Guys

Just bought a 2003 SY 250 in need of a little TLC, the rear disc is a little 'bent', before I reside myself to a new one (at silly money I might add!) just wondering if anyone has got a good S/Hand one for sale?.

Cheers

Mark

Oh, check out the split in the middle box :wall: had it welded up now but the guy who did it said the same thing happened to his!!

post-10-1103490306.jpg

Edited by Marky G

If I were you I'd lay it on something hard and give it a damned good bashing with a big hammer???

Not the disc you fool......the bike!!!

:wall:

Couldn't resist Mark...where were you today you big lardy?

Are there no other discs the same? Another question for the masses I suppose, just thought it may widen your options.

• 2 weeks later...

Marky,

we were running 03 sy discs on an o2 mont,so they would swap over also.We fitted the sy one on for cosmetic reasons,im sure that pretty much all the recent discs will be compatible as long as they use the same amount of studs as all the ajp hubs are pretty much the same accross the board arent they?? Though as BS says,try a f****** great 'ammer 1st!! Did this to my old girl on more than one occasion.

I did exactly the same to my middle box and the lad with the blue zebra sy likewise!! Just fill her back up with packing and weld her up!!

:wacko: Mark

Marky,

we were running 03 sy discs on an o2 mont,so they would swap over also.We fitted the sy one  on for cosmetic reasons,im sure that pretty much all the recent discs will be compatible as long as they use the same amount of studs as all the ajp hubs are pretty much the same accross the board arent they?? Though as BS says,try a f****** great 'ammer 1st!! Did this to my old girl on more than one occasion.

I did exactly the same to my middle box and the lad with the blue zebra sy likewise!! Just fill her back up with packing and weld her up!! 

:D  Mark

Cheers Marky Boy, The exhaust's been done by me mate for