Beta Rev 3 2000 Model.

foulkesy

Help!!The temp Sender is hidden somewhere else,and the fan has not kicked in so need to check..Unlike the newer models which are easy to find.Any advise please and or diagrams for this model.Its the one with upside down forks.

Gday, with upside down forks it must be a Techno? Are you sure of the year? You can check all of this on the Beta UK website, you need to know your frame number. It will help if we can work out which bike you actually have first.

Cheers,

Stork

Gday, with upside down forks it must be a Techno? Are you sure of the year? You can check all of this on the Beta UK website, you need to know your frame number. It will help if we can work out which bike you actually have first.

Cheers,

Stork

Hi it is a Techno, looking at the Beta web site the upside down forks were only in for 2000 (that good eh)Thanks for reply any info greatly appreciated

i had a 99 techno it was red and silver with dark grey front mud flap sensor was on the head i now have a 2005 rev 3 and its at the bottom of rad . to fill the rev 3 you remove the right (as your looking at the bike from the front) black plug on the frame near the headtube if its a techno the rad has a cap to fill it this may help

http://www.trialsport.com.au/beta/documents.htm

http://www.bcdirtbikes.com/Everything-Else...hno-Manual.html

• 4 months later...
Thanks for the replies troops, found the Critter, bit of a pain to get at compared to the newer Rev 3's. No doub't I will have more questions for you all SOON.

Regards

Dave

Hi Foulkesy, how did you get to the sender, did you need to remove the radiator completly or did you find a different way as i was stumped last night, i found it ok right at the top in the middle but had problems trying to remove the radiator.

Thanks Barry