Beta Rev 3 Decals

simmsy

Hi all,

I have just bought some new Tank decals and do not have a clue how to attach them to tank. I have peeled off one side of the center tank sticker for a butchers but it does not seem sticky enough to attach to the tank.

Some advice would be appriciated before I mess them up and have to buy a new set.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have just bought some new Tank decals and do not have a clue how to attach them to tank. I have peeled off one side of the center tank sticker for a butchers but it does not seem sticky enough to attach to the tank.

Some advice would be appriciated before I mess them up and have to buy a new set.

Thanks

Warm them up, if they're cold they will be hardly sticky atall, use a hairdryer, and warm them right up so they're soft! Apply, then keep the heat on them for a minute, then cool them down slowly... can do this by filling your tank with boiling water.

Make sure to clean the are thoroughly!

Edited by shercoman2k8

wash the tank thoroughly ensure there is no grease, spray a light mist of soapy water onto the tank this will enable you to get it in the correct place, use a clean rag and push from the center out to the edges ensuring to remove all air bubbles, warm with a hairdryer and get pressing down, best done in a warm and damp free environment, will stick like "sh*t to a blanket"

Edited by crash

wash the tank thoroughly ensure there is no grease, spray a light mist of soapy water onto the tank this will enable you to get it in the correct place, use a clean rag and push from the center out to the edges ensuring to remove all air bubbles, warm with a hairdryer and get pressing down, best done in a warm and damp free environment, will stick like "sh*t to a blanket"

Thanks Crash will try tomorrow.