Week 155 - On Its Way

Andy

I have been aware of Tommy's Pre-65 Scottish book for some time now and I have giving assistance whenever possible.

I have seen some proofs and have assisted in identifying some riders in photos for him, which I am happy to do so.

From the samples I have seen, it's definately one I will have a copy of on my extensive bookshelf, when it is available.

In fact, Tommy Sandham was at the Pre-65 Scottish this year, I asked him to come to the presentation of awards evening, but he was a bit shy to do so, which is a pity as we could have teased information from him on the night, as he did of course write three books on the SSDT and of course his joint collaberation with John Dickinson on the Honda Trials Story, Four Stroke Finale!

Tommy is trying very hard to incorporate as many colour photos of riders in the Pre-65 Scottish throughout the years as possible in this book.

Big John

• 1 month later...

Canny wait.... :rotfl:

Noteable thing on the cover - All those bugger who took their bikes up Pipeline when they shouldn't..can we get registrations..!

:rotfl:

ha ha, it's probably going to be the biggest "name and shame" ever and it wasn't even intentional!!!

Big John

Canny wait.... :rotfl:

Noteable thing on the cover - All those bugger who took their bikes up Pipeline when they shouldn't..can we get registrations..!

Good one Don.Could've been worse though,a photo on Mamore road on the saturday!