Urgent Call To Members In Australia !?!?

axulsuv

Hello to our mates Down Under ;

I need someone willing to go to a Suzuki Car dealer and obtain a trailer hitch for my 09 SX4 crossover !!! The Factory Suzuki hitch available there is not to be had here in the states and is far superior to the Draw tite hitch I have now .

Any help greatly appreciated , As I ordered a proper trailer today. Even contact info from a willing parts man at a dealer would be great !

PM me any info PLEASE !!!

Thanks ,

Glenn

Glenn here is a link to the closest Suzuki car dealer to where I live (130km away). I only know of them because one of our local trials club members was a long term employee there but retired a few years ago. Anyway they might be able to help you out. You may need to work out what the Aussie name is for your car though as I haven't heard of a Suzuki SX4 crossover. I'm guessing it is called Grand Vitara here (a bit like Grand Fromage isn't it?) A trials riding buddy has an 09 Grand Vitara with a TOW BAR (aussie name for trailer hitch) so I could take photos of her (car) if that helps.

http://www.lawrencesmotors.com.au/

David

Hi Glenn,

I will be home Wednesday, and I have a Suzuki dealer a couple of k's down the road. Can you confirm this is your car?

SX4

I can get you a price Wednesday, and talk to my shipping company and see what we can work out.

Cheers,

Ben

:ph34r::ph34r: Ben !!!! That is it :ph34r: Mine is a 2wd 5speed . '09 model . All I need is the drawbar/hitch kit that bolts to the car . If you look at the accessory page it's on there . You are a lifesaver ! PM me for my contact info etc....Tow Bar

Part Number: 990AA-01718-K02

Thank you very much .

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

• 4 weeks later...

TC MEMBERS RULE !!! Thanks to Ben-R from down under I received and installed a Factory Suzuki Trailer hitch on my SX4 yesterday :crying::):o ! Such a more substantial hitch than the aftermarket ones we get here !

Thanks Again BEN ! :thumbup:

Glenn

No problem Glenn. It seems the stars aligned, and the mule trains were well fed to finally get you your hitch.

I can't believe it took less time to get from my place to your place (50000000000miles), then it took to get from the Suzuki Importers to my place (180miles)! Miracle of modern transportation really.

PS - could this be the start of a TC buyers network?

Cheers,

Ben