Seeley Help Wanted

shazsdad

After much wanting and lusting after I have finally spent the cash and bought a Seeley honda 200

I now need some help from the Trails central community, first where do you go for spares? second as its going to be used and not an ornament whats the up grades ( it came with big footrests and there is a set of rock shocks on thier way ) and finally does anyone have a manual that I could copy.

Thanks in advance

P.s. just any information on Seeley's would be great

Edited by shazsdad

After much wanting and lusting after I have finally spent the cash and bought a Seeley honda 200

I now need some help from the Trails central community, first where do you go for spares? second as its going to be used and not an ornament whats the up grades ( it came with big footrests and there is a set of rock shocks on thier way ) and finally does anyone have a manual that I could copy.

Thanks in advance

P.s. just any information on Seeley's would be great

Yes to all above, PM me for details!

Big John

Oops, sorry I didn't realise I was shouting.

That is the aim, to be at Alvie with it and most of the other twin shock trials that don't conflict with the Enduro and twinshock moto-cross season. 2010 is going to be a busy year

Are you going to on the B40 or SWM Ross?

Oops, sorry I didn't realise I was shouting.

That is the aim, to be at Alvie with it and most of the other twin shock trials that don't conflict with the Enduro and twinshock moto-cross season. 2010 is going to be a busy year

Are you going to on the B40 or SWM Ross?

I was thinking of converting my aprilia to twin sho.................. :rolleyes:

Edited by B40RT