Pampera Exhaust

19col58

Can anyone suggest where I can get a front pipe for my 2002 Pampera 250?

Gas Gas UK have three listed with different bends and cant say which one I need unless I send a photo.

Are the bends different to alter power characteristics? Or are they for specific models?

Prices are

I had a new Pampera MKIII Pampera in 2003 and wasn't aware of different exhausts.

I don't know if it is any help to you, but here are some pictures.

Pete

100_1054.jpg

100_1055.jpg

Thanks for the pics Pete, everything looks exactly the same as mine except the sumpguard and the plate around the exhaust flange, aftermarket/ homemade I assume? (and the shape of the indicators, but now I'm being picky!)

The exhaust shields, skid plates and rear set footrest hangers I manufactured for BVM at Stroud.

I also changed the wheel rims and spokes for heavy duty ones supplied by Central Wheel Components at Coleshill. The original front rims were easily bent.

It also had Renthal trials bars, cut back lock stops and a smaller front sprocket, all things that are seen on serious LDT Pampera's.

Pete

Dave Heming

100_0469.jpg

Motomerlin himself.

Pamperastuck.jpg

rode my pamp (03) in a couple of sammy miller rounds last year had exactly the same mods as above plus a slow action throttle, i'd also reccomend security bolts on the rear wheel if you want to run trials type pressure in the tyre.

Of the rounds that i rode i'd definately reccomend the ikley round in the yorkshire dales, all sections were cleanable on the pamp. the lake district round was certainly NOT trailie friendly!!

Thanks for all the replies, I think I have the info I need regarding the exhaust, de- coke and paint for now, replacement when it rots through!

However keep an eye out for my next topic as I'll probably need more help!

Thanks again everyone