Trialscentral Party On The Ben

bigfoot

I'm sure the SSDT Committee will have a few bits and bobs that they can donate...I shall ask about and see what we can find. Failing that, I have a few of my own SSDT things around the place - MacMillan helped us tremendously in recent years, so one way or another there will be some SSDT items there to auction!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, I'm posting again just to get this back up at the top. No apologies either. This is a good cause and will be a great addition to a special night out. Only a small number of the dealers I've contacted have come up with offers and a few TC forums members. Come one folks if you have a trials related business you need to grab this promotional opportunity NOW. Just look at the front page 'Party on the Ben' banner. You name could be there too.

Thanks Mark, Contributions from across the pond are more than welcome. Shame folks in the UK don't seem so keen :bouncy:

HL probably has a collection box of GasGas parts that have been found over the years!

Friggin Addict, Baldilocks and Ham are just sitting on good stuff! PM those deadbeats!

And surely there are at least a couple Aussies that could spare something! Send PA a PM, he is not a tightwad!

It is kinda awesome in a way as these things go, even little things can get great attention and really help, cost is nil! :thumbup:

was thinkin of donating the footrests off my bike

hardly used, like brand new, only cleaned the parade in the ssdt last year!

Put the last years undies with the skidmarks wit them and the ladies will bid! :rotfl:

On second thought, maybe I can send you a hat, from Texas! :)

How's this for a little something special.

These banners were donated by the FIM after being used at the Sheffield indoor. Jake Miller arranged this and is going to get them signed by the riders. This list of lots is starting to grow but there is still plenty of room for more. I'll post the list after the SSDT this year where I hope to tie people down a little more. Online bidding will then start too.

These banners will be unique and become future collectables.

post-25-1271227504.jpg

Those are indeed pretty darn Cool! Mmmm!

I would like to remind a few that this is indeed an event originated by Trials Central and its members, none other, and should be treated accordingly!

It IS a bit unique in itself, as not often(never) done or asked prior, and should be well supported by this group. Nothing but a pittance is being asked here!

I do still think this should me moved to the General forum for greater exposure, with a front page link or something possibly.

:wall:

Edited by copemech

Find below the initial list of Charity Auction items. This list is expected to grow significantly over the coming few weeks so I'll update it regularly. You can now start bidding by email to charityauction AT trialscentral.com. Future updates will also show the current highest bid if any.

TC_auction_list.pdf

Attention dealers. I'm still disappointed by the donation rate from you guys. This is a great opportunity to promote your company on the front page of trialscentral.com please contact me at the above email address if you want to take advantage.

John

• 3 weeks later...

As the Trialscentral.com build up starts for the UK world rounds in June I thought I'd move this post here.

The auction list is not building as fast as I'd like but I did pick up a few things in Fort William last week and got a good few promises from the main distributors. I'll hopefully be able to up date the list soon with some more unique items including a very special one on one training day with James Dabill.