Two Day Trial Camping Weekend ?

pipster

Just got back into the trials scene ...Been greenlaning and the odd UK rally like the Ryedale for the last 5 or 6 years ...Its the Ryedale that got me thinking are there any two day trials events set over a weekend with camping ...the Ryedale worked really well and it was great to meet up with some of the lads and lass's from all over the UK once a year and have a beer in the evening and talk ****e round the camp fire :P ...

Just seen the threads for the twinshock/classic events any two day trials for the modern bikes ???

Edited by pipster

Good social and trialling weekend to be had 17/18 april at Ouseburn.Pre 65,twinshock and clubman trial laid on by Eboracum club,really good crackon the night as well.Shame i'm only there on Saturday this year,have really enjoyed it last 2 years

middlesbrough have a 2 day on September 4/5th a few of us camp over at that. hopefully more will camp this year, its a fairly new event on a superb venue. we cater more for modern bikes but clubman b is a easy day out so as long as its a trials bike you can ride what you bring.

Thanks for the replys seems to be plenty of choice ...

middlesbrough have a 2 day on September 4/5th a few of us camp over at that. hopefully more will camp this year, its a fairly new event on a superb venue. we cater more for modern bikes but clubman b is a easy day out so as long as its a trials bike you can ride what you bring.

Like the sound of this one do you have a website or contact number for club ...thanks

You could always try the Reeth 3 day - held on 23rd,24th and 25th July

This uses many of the best areas for trials and some of the Scott Trial route - it has a Hard and Clubman route but entry by ballot as it's so popular.

http://richmondmotorclub.com/regs/ENT10.pdf

Camping with facilities / entertainment in evenings

cheers

Looks like a great weekend but it clashes with my holiday .... :P

Like the sound of this one do you have a website or contact number for club ...thanks

middlesbrough motor sport web site

you can also contact me or 1st gear steve on here about it.

its also a charity event we go too local bike shops to ask them to donate prizes club members buy bottles of wine and beer and we have a raffle. part of the entry fee is put in with the raffle money and last year both farmers donated the land fee too and it all goes to air ambulance.