Sheffield

nigel dabster

better coverage than we'll get anywhere else.

It's a real shame that the 'Sheffield Chat' page decided to take a dump when it was needed the most last night ;) Andy took a bit of a gamble by promising the 'live results' service, as everybody is used to expecting the very best from TC.com

The site must be more popular than we all think - so many people logged on all at once that the server stalled under excess load. I'm sure that he won't let it happen the next time though!

Andy was down in the arena mixing it with the trials stars, I was in the cheap seats texting results through to Heath who was on the booze as usual... Luckily, he was only half p****d as he set up a 'yahoo group' and tried his very best to get as many people over there to check the latest results. Pretty quick thinking for a southener :hl:

So, to everyone who felt a bit let down - sorry but it couldn't be helped and we tried our very best :ph34r:

Don't beat yourselves up, it actually worked out pretty good for most I think. No one could have guessed the incredible number that logged on at the same time.

Well done guys! It was lots of fun!

So, to everyone who felt a bit let down - sorry but it couldn't be helped and we tried our very best  :)

You're very best wasn't good enough Kinell, familiar story. Getting sick of you letting us down. If you don't win the Scottish this year you've sh!t it in my book.

Good luck,

Gaz

:D Harsh but fair :)

The Yahoo Live Remote Sheffield Trials Chat Room was excellent as a back up.

The 22 or so of us that used this system had a great time! We knew early on there was a problem and everyone joined together to make the best of it.

It was for the mostly free, except for Yahoo commercials.

Towards the end of the event, the typing got tough.