My 4rt Test Ride

We couldn't afford to pay t'mill owner to flog us to death, so we had to take out a loan from a shark who would extract our teeth with a brick before going to work for 50 hours straight before walking the 25 miles home to sleep in a dip in the road filled with oily water.

And we LIKED IT TOO! :)

Right then!! you had a can! luxury bloody luxury, we had get't up 5 hours before we went to sleep after't mill owner had hung us all for not licking oily water off't road, and ten of us had nowt more than a tea bag t share between 20 of us after we got home from a 200 hour shift. :)

Correct Jay. :)

You had a Montesa, luxury sheer bloody luxury, when I wer a lad I had to ride the SSDT on a rusty sprocket, so poor I couldn't afford petrol so I had't push the bugger all 560 mile, and still didn't get any time penalties, fair chafes thi ass when you can't afford clothes :)

My first ride on the 4rt

Or ("I really didn't want to like you but you made me.")

4rt Impressions:

I really had resided to just keep my 300 pro this year, let the four-strokes have a year to work the bugs out and see how they performed.

I had also convinced myself, with what I thought was logical reasoning, that there is no way this new 4rt could match my 300 pro.

After all, the 300 pro is 1) one of the lightest bikes out, 2) Has one of the smoothest motors from the bottom with all the power one would ever need, 3) I felt very comfortable on my bike, and enjoyed the lively feel and how it went up obstacles.

4) There were no real big changes on the 05

Correct Jay. :)

You had a Montesa, luxury sheer bloody luxury, when I wer a lad I had to ride the SSDT on a rusty sprocket, so poor I couldn't afford petrol so I  had't push the bugger all 560 mile, and still didn't get any time penalties, fair chafes thi ass when you can't afford clothes  :)

And you tell that to the youth of today............they won't believe you :D

My first ride on the 4rt

Or ("I really didn't want to like you but you made me.")

4rt Impressions:

Nice review.

This has been my suspicion about the 4-stroke.

I'm sure the clubman will benefit.

I'm also glad I have a valve lathe, seat cutters and guide reamers for when it's time to freshen these things up!