Renthal Fat Bars

yorkshirepud

Hi

I got in touch with a US company that I got a set of tripple clamps for my Husky (TE450) to see if they had looked at trials yet, now that Renthal has released fat bars.

They havent... but said if I can send them a top clamp they will have a look and make something. Would anyone else be interested, just in case they say there is a minimum quantity?

Have a look at http://www.brpit.com/index.html to see what they make.

You'll be lucky to find one second hand, the bike is too modern and the part is too rare.

With trials bikes as modern as a 00/99, its a case of replace if broken...not replace to upgrade. Good luck in finding one, but I personally think your chances are pretty slim.

Hey JT, where is the cool looking Gas Cap from, I do not think I have ever seen that one.

Someone was making an aftermarket top billet Triple Tree for the 99's. I put one on my old Techno that I had bought used (the triple). I will try and get a look at it this weekend and see who machined it, if there are any marks.

You'll be lucky to find one second hand, the bike is too modern and the part is too rare.

With trials bikes as modern as a 00/99, its a case of replace if broken...not replace to upgrade. Good luck in finding one, but I personally think your chances are pretty slim.

I've found that breakers have parts from bikes as new as '03 from MX but not nearly as much trade on trials.

Hey JT, where is the cool looking Gas Cap from, I do not think I have ever seen that one.

Someone was making an aftermarket top billet Triple Tree for the 99's.  I put one on my old Techno that I had bought used (the triple).  I will try and get a look at it this weekend and see who machined it, if there are any marks.

I got the gas cap at from Lewisport , also some KTM 's take the same gas cap as the sherco because the gas tanks are both made by acerbis and there is a lot of aftermarket billet gas for KTM's.

I would like to know who makes the aftermarket top tripleclamp if you can find out.