Even Moor Exmoor

lee harris

Another great trial, riders having fun and good old gerd still a dab hand on the Fantic......next year Lee.

Cliff

I though you had left the planet....HOPE ALL IS ok

good old gerd will be back with his towel fpr sure next year. Good old ortwin is thwe one in the first class awards but still not a danger for ian Baker. I MIGHT TRY AND BRING GOOD OLD ANDY KINDSVOGEL NEXT YEAR TO GIVE IAN SOME FUN:::HE WON BELGIEN TOP ROUTE THIS YEAR SO MIGHT BE UP TO IT:

I have no results through yet Lee,i must of forgot to put my self addressed envelope in with the regs aswell,i will call Bill to see if he will post to me.

Dont worry steve you arnt in them......well nowhere near the top anyway.

Best do the girlie rout like us crippled old guys ;)

Dont worry steve you arnt in them......well nowhere near the top anyway.

Best do the girlie rout like us crippled old guys ;)

Thats the up setting part Dixie,i was riding the girle route,chuckle chuckle.

I strongly suspect 86 put he's number on he's bike upside down and got to the sections before me the real number 98..

I'll see you all in the hard route next year chaps.

Edited by bilc0

Only seen the ones in the friday paper. and if i had a scanner i would send a copy of that but i havnt.

but i can say mr Wickett won the pre 65 hard rout

C Moat=pre unit / S Hay=unit / twin shocks =Mr Baker then S Dommet, C Green, M McDonald, D Shave, T Beckley-Pett.

The real A rout (read girlie rout)

P Carson. pre unit=R Trott . Unit= A Boreton. Twostroke= M Clarkson. First Class= D carson, M Braford, R haines, N Walker, M Fear.

TWINSHOCK!!!!! D wakeford, G Atkins(lucky ride), T Wall, M Hitchcott, ME (yes by some twist of fate)

Overseas award=Osann Ortwin (Team Germany)

PS Rode the hard rout last year ,Thats why we were all on the Gentlefolk rout this time around.