Consett Trial Sat 12th

chrisb583

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew what courses there are going to be at the Consett Club Trial on Saturday at Oxen Law Valley farm .

I have heard there is going to be a TY80 course , but just wanted to make sure before i made the journey.

Cheers Chris

Hi,

Thanks for the reply , is it ok for my son ( He is Youth B , Riding a GasGas 125cc ) to compete in the TY80 course ???

We have just got him into trials and he entered the Trial at Brockley hall last bank holiday , and to be honest it was far to hard for a first trial !!! at the event people mentioned about starting him off on the TY80 course , but i just wanted to confirm this was right ???

Sorry for all the questions but im just new too all this and want to make sure i get it right and also give my son the best possible start in the sport .

Thanks Chris

yes your son will be fine on the ty80 course.

He may find the sections tight if all others are on small wheels, but we'll accommodate him no problems.

Were you and your wife with your son at Brockley, think i spoke to you near the end. He was doing really well for someone just starting out

yes your son will be fine on the ty80 course.

He may find the sections tight if all others are on small wheels, but we'll accommodate him no problems.

Were you and your wife with your son at Brockley, think i spoke to you near the end. He was doing really well for someone just starting out

Hi,

Yess that was us , was a long and tough day for the kid at Brockey hall .(and me also !! )

Thanks for the replys and the help , he really enjoyed today and that is the sort of thing he needs more of at the minute, to get confidence and more hands on etc etc.

Really looking foward too the next Consett TY80 trial as we met some very nice people today which made everything soo much better , a great day was had by us all.

Thanks again Chris :P