Raga Replica V New Cabastany 300 Rep

chr155_d

Just seen pictures today of the new cabastany replica bike (www.todatrial.com) I must admit I was hoping for something extra special, i really like the new style sherco but was holding of buying to see what the limited edition would look like, in comparison to the raga that has an endless list of branded parts! The new sherco just looks like some gold rims, sticker kit, s3 300 cylinder and that's pretty much all your extra hard earned pennies would buy you!! Although I do want to stick with riding a sherco, I'm now thinking your money goes a lot further on a raga.......

Just seen pictures today of the new cabastany replica bike (www.todatrial.com) I must admit I was hoping for something extra special, i really like the new style sherco but was holding of buying to see what the limited edition would look like, in comparison to the raga that has an endless list of branded parts! The new sherco just looks like some gold rims, sticker kit, s3 300 cylinder and that's pretty much all your extra hard earned pennies would buy you!! Although I do want to stick with riding a sherco, I'm now thinking your money goes a lot further on a raga.......

the sherco looks better to me ,,, not keen on the black and gold colour scheme,, look forward to a report on how the 300 sherco rides,,

...can't vouch for the Ragas but I remember being un-impressed ,thinking that the Cabestany I tried looked just like any old Sherco 290, until I had a ride on it.Then I saw the difference...rode very well (not me ,the bike).