Scorpa Vs. Scorpa

windfall

Hey Guys:

Enough with the pre-historic comments OK, I resemble that remark! Shame on you for not knowing your American history! Curt Comer was National Champ in the early 80's. Not only is he a fantastic rider of any type of motorcycle sport to this day, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and I'm proud to say he is a friend of mine! A true southern gentleman! :angry:

He has also been recently inducted into the STRA Hall of Fame for his accomplishments and his life-long dedication to the sport!

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Mr. Fracy.

Wow, the early eightees. I knew that it must have been a loooong time ago. I saw a picture once of those old timers. It looked like they had two vertical springs on the back, one on each side of the bike, they used for shocks. If I remember right they even had seats on their bikes. Gnarly. :angry:

I hope I get the chance to meet him around sometime.

It's kinda weird to think that the early 80's was over twenty years ago. Life is too short and goes by way too fast. I havn't been able to come to terms with that yet.