2./3rd And 4th And 5th Eurocup Trial In Germany And Belgium

ducman

Hi Bob,well it was not to bad i had 2 sill 5 over the weekend.I was 3rd best pre unit in the red class.Joel,Lothar and i were very close together.Anyway we see wat the next round in Arnhem will bing.Yeah it was also very nice to met you.So here are the first pictures.

http://cid-c5723d7d8b6e83f8.photos.live.co...Bpub=SDX.Photos

Chrs:Mike

Hello

I tried to make the rankings of EC solos after Bilstain: http://www.motobecane-trialclub.be/images/...Classement.html

Sorry, I couldn't merge the british categories of Chalford/Stroud trial with the continental ones.

I'd like to read your comments.

Nicolas

Nicolas,

good try but the organizers of the Eurocup count only in 4 Categories of the Motorbikes,not of the riding classes.So we have the Clases as follow:A.pre unit-B:unit-C:2strokes and 4 strokes up to 225 ccm-D:Twinshock.The poinst system is as follow for example:a Twinshockrider who road yellow in Bilstain and won gets the maximum points.Next twinshock in yellow next points etc.The first in the lower class gets less poinst as the last in the higher class.

Chrs:Mike

Hallo Mike

I'm sorry for that terrible mistake. I have submit the table to Bernd Kreutz, and of course, he said the same.

The matter is not easy, I found nowhere on the net an example of standings or a text with the rules.

Furthermore, the Hergenroth and Bilstain organizers did not publish the datas about unit/pre-unit, 2T/4T and capacities of the bikes.

But I don't give up, I'll try to fetch all that.

Thanks for your answer

Nicolas

ps I'll add a link for your pictures