Wales - Shops, Events, Riding Locations?

dannytrialskid

Hey,

I am going to Wales for a weeks holiday and I am taking my Cycle Trials Bike.

Just wondering if there are any events going on as of from 6th August 2010 - 13th August 2010.

Also any shops over there? - Cycle Trials shops, Motor Trials shops.

I would like to know about Motor Trials Events and Cycle Trials Events that I could go to - either ride or just watch within this time barrier - (6th August 2010 - 13th August 2010).

Also any decent riding locations that I could go to.

Thanks,

Danny.

We at South Shropshire MCC will be holding the Long Mynd Trophy road trial on the 8th of August. The road trial will start from the Secondary school in Church Stretton (SY6 6EX) The first riders will be away at 9am, there will be more information available about the route at the school Sunday morning.

We at South Shropshire MCC will be holding the Long Mynd Trophy road trial on the 8th of August. The road trial will start from the Secondary school in Church Stretton (SY6 6EX) The first riders will be away at 9am, there will be more information available about the route at the school Sunday morning.

Motor Trials, Cycle Trials? -- (Cycle Trials = same as motor trials, but on a push bike.)