2011 Beta Evo

technowaldo

Mmm

Well, they would not have told us about the 2011 back in 2009, nor the anything about the 2011 back in 2008!

We do not normally here about a next year bike until approximately September/October etc.

Are you asking when we will get information about the 2011 Evo, if you are we do not normally here about a 2011 as it is not a normal thing!

Pose your question correctly and you will get serious answers from good trials folks!

I here you ShercoJay!

What shall I do?

PS: Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world a mirror always looks the same when you look in? Mmmmmm

BillyT ^_^

Edited by BillyT

Hey Jimmy (Technowaldo)

I was not speaking to his posting the question on this site, but rather how he pose his question in the posting.

One can type a word incorrectly but still get their point and or question across! His question makes no sense!

I assumed he was asking when we will hear about the 2011 Beta's. The way he wrote it was like he was pulling our legs as you only here about the 2011 release once and that is in or at the end of 2010. It is not a normal thing to hear about a 2011 Beta every year as he wrote. A joke question deserves a joke answer!

Just as yer wee maw writing this in a letter: "Everything here is okay and the family are doing well". I was going to include a picture of your sister new baby but I have already

licked and sealed this envelope shut. I will send the picture in the next letter".

Maheidisfernippinweaweyonpatter!

Edited by BillyT