Okc Endurocross

nottoogood

Last Saturday's EnduroCross event was ruled by Trial guys. Of course Taddy was untouchable as always. Geoff Aaron had a mishap early, but climbed back to second in the main event. Cody had a very solid day....he finished second in his heat and made it up to fourth in the main. Commo was having an incredible heat holding onto second...almost appearing to be riding over his head....and then went over his head (literally!)...I assume he was too sore to come back to the semis. Local Trials Rider Josh Nutsch won the TrialsCross event. It was a great night.

Commo was having an incredible heat holding onto second...almost appearing to be riding over his head....and then went over his head (literally!)...I assume he was too sore to come back to the semis.

Ronnie didn't even know where he was after the crash. Pops pulled the plug on the rest of Ronnie's evening. Smart move. Ronnie is really, really stepped up his off-road skills. With a little luck he'll be in a main event sooner or later.

Thanks Copey

The Kid had a good month :o

I was helping Cody in the pits all day, In the main he was in last place about 1/2 through the 1st lap then he went to work!!

If he can get the starts down he can surely finish in the top 3.

Edited by spinner