Wulfsport Pants

mrkartoom

Like many others I'm looking for a trials pant that is not too tight and I've read here that these are somewhat roomy. I've also read the same about Jitsie, but also that they are a bit warm when the temps are up. There is not much info here on the Wulfsport line other than the helmets. Anyone own a pair of their pants that can offer any comments on the fit, quality, etc.?

Thanks

Yes I have sold quite a few of these in Western Canada and so far no complaints - quality seems very good, but they do

fit about one size "small"

Outlaw Dave

Good to hear. Maybe you can help me with fitment. I wear a size 36 waist, which looks to translate to their XL according to one UK site. If I don

I've been looking at the Jitsie as well. The Wulfsport is a bit less expensive, but from what I've read so far I'm down to either it or the Jitsie. I've got lots of mx gear and I find it all a bit too heavy. Even the vented Moose Sahara stuff I use for the summer feels too bulky.