Txt Pro Clutch Case Cracked

mccarro

Mine has broken too. I would remove your idle gear and inspect it as mine is damaged which is the cause of the kickstart shaft moving and cracking the case. Visually its not noticable until removed as the facing side will look ok but the inner side may well be worn.

+1 with breakage, but not case - pawl gear.

i went home and open tech doc on my pc from march 2009, but later saw that doc at http://www.trialspartsusa.com dated june 2010 and there is different instructions about kickstart shaft alignment.

what way is needed and why schemes are different?

ps. how much can it cost (only pawl gear)?

adding a picture.

15682936_0.jpg

Edited by Lian

Can i set kickstart leaned more forward to have more motion to easier engage 300cc motor?

Like this:

15721544_0.jpg

I'd try to keep the bend in the upper part of the lever as close to the frame as possible. With the

lever too far forward you run into the possibility of over running the partial gear where it engages

on the kickstart idler gear and causing damage.

The newer spiral shafts on the kickstart mechanism have a different degree of spiral cut to engage

(lock up the kickstart mechanism) the lever sooner in the rotation.

Jon

Tanks, willthink about it.

Now i have other question - can i start bike without kicksarter, by running it down the slope and sit, dropping the clutch? :D Really want to ride, while part is coming from other country...

Tanks, willthink about it.

Now i have other question - can i start bike without kicksarter, by running it down the slope and sit, dropping the clutch? B) Really want to ride, while part is coming from other country...

Probably, with a good push in about gear 4! :D

• 3 weeks later...

For the 2nd time the clutch case has cracked by the kick start shaft. I only replaced it 2 months ago !

any ideas why this keeps happening ?

Can they by welded /repaired ?

thanks

i had the same problem ,4 new casing were fitted .the casing cannot be welded ,tried that .which foot do you kick the bike up with?now got a 09 gasser only use the right foot to kick the bike .