Sherco Four Stroke

Guest coflet

Due to change my sherco 2.9 do i buy another 2.9 or do i wait for the new 3.2, will it be any good obviously it will but will it be as reliable ,will it be powerful ,better than the Montesa 4rt, WILL IT BE EXPENSIVE why is a mont

Edited by coflet

I'm keen to let everyone else 'test' the new 4-strokes this year then take a look next year.

I do prefer the look of the Sherco over the Honda but think there are lessons to be learnt from MX and Enduro, most people went to 4-strokes and are now going back because of running costs and the additional maintenance needed. The first enduro of the season saw a field full of 300 Gassers!

Maybe the difference will be less on the trials versions but the less time I need to spend in the garage with the bike in bits, the better.

I have been told i should see my bike around the 19 feb,they have been testing it for nearly two years so it should be pretty well sorted allready,it is supposed to be a couple of hundred quid cheaper than the honda,as for getting a pro why stay in the past,