Norfolk & Suffolk Group Trials Championship Corton Today

benspray

Hi All

I was just wondering (possibly a bit short notice) if anyone knows what time the event at Corton today (Sunday 26th) starts / runs on until?

I'd like to go and watch if I can (ie are spectators allowed in and do they have to pay?) I really fancy getting a bike and having a go soon but would like to go and watch and see what its all about first?

Cheers

Ben

Hi All

I was just wondering (possibly a bit short notice) if anyone knows what time the event at Corton today (Sunday 26th) starts / runs on until?

I'd like to go and watch if I can (ie are spectators allowed in and do they have to pay?) I really fancy getting a bike and having a go soon but would like to go and watch and see what its all about first?

Cheers

Ben

Starts at 10.30. Will finish around 13.30 - 14.30 or so. Spectators welcome and free to get in. Wear some boots it'll be muddy.

Very quick guide for you. The more people put a steadying foot down in the sections the more marks they drop. Person with least points wins.

Different classes do different routes through the sections. The main route is marked up with gates - red marker to right, blue to left - Intermediates and Novices riding the harder route will do that exclusively.

Novices will do the main route until they get to a white marked gate(s) which they then follow until they join the main route again.

Beginners have orange gates to go through.

Not sure if there will be an Expert route today. Their gates are yellow.

Riders are normally marked on their number on the front of the bike. No mark = white route, red mark = red/blue route, orange = orange route. Have fun.