Bank Clank

bob

No actually, just riding about round the back of our farm sheds in Yorkshire,

I found some rocks, and thought i'd have a go and everything looked ok, the rocks weren't big or owt and there was a clear path up a little hill to get out the other side. So off i went, over the rocks fine then when i reached the top of the hill i suddenly realised that stood on the bike i was almost a foot taller than i had been when i had cleared the section out, ofcourse i got a branch in my face and before i know it i was riding through a bush with my mouth wide open.

I also had a similar experience when I let some of my mates have a go on my last bike (sherco), they all reckoned to be really good riders, first one got on and revved it up full throttle and dumped the clutch, the bike flew off on its bacxk wheel with him dragging along behind until he hit a straw bale at about twenty MPH and he face planted into the tank. I decided not to let anyone ride until it was time to go and pack up, I said to my other mate that he could ride it back if he wanted cos his TY was bust (again), He rode off and just as we turned our backs BRRRRRRRRRRRRR. We turned round and he wasn't there, all we could hear was screaming, We ran about trying to find him and eventually followed the tyre tracks which led through a nettle patch and into an 8 ft deep hole. Apparently the throttle had stuck, but it was fine when we restarted the bike. He reckoned my bike had crushed his balls and i should give compensation or summert but then I pointed out that he had bent my forks and that shut himup.

sorry about terrible punctuation, im supposed to be doing maths coursework so in abitn of a rush

:ph34r:

Edited by bob

sorry,

i aint had too many crashes, only my mates seem to crash my bike and because of that i'm abit reluctant to let them ride it. There are some quite good crash videos on the internet though.

Try world trials

then click on fiascomania2002 hope you enjoy and dont get an adware virus, i did (but not every time so it is worth the risk)