Midland Centre ACU

jam

Hi can i make a suggestion for your dates meeting, that you look at the Western Centre's dates already confirmed.

And suggest that your Centre clubs based in the south don't clash with them,as i know lots of riders try to ride both areas.

As a western centre rider and some one who helps organize trials i find the lack of communication around dates really frustrating,and then you have the amca!dates as well . It seems we are all fighting for entries of a finite number of riders, rather than centres and clubs helping each other. This post is in no way trying to be critical of your good selves.Best of luck! :D

Hi can i make a suggestion for your dates meeting, that you look at the Western Centre's dates already confirmed.

And suggest that your Centre clubs based in the south don't clash with them,as i know lots of riders try to ride both areas.

As a western centre rider and some one who helps organize trials i find the lack of communication around dates really frustrating,and then you have the amca!dates as well . It seems we are all fighting for entries of a finite number of riders, rather than centres and clubs helping each other. This post is in no way trying to be critical of your good selves.Best of luck! :D

It's not just the South of the Centre that suffers with this, it's a problem in general for any club near the centre boundary but easier said than done.

We try not to clash with clubs like the CHG, Oxford Ixion and ESTC, all good clubs within easy travelling distance of our venues but in three different centres.

We managed to hold a club trial this year that clashed with two of these clubs plus fathers day plus F1 plus MotoGP. I'm amazed that anyone turned up at all!! Won't use that date again!!!