Valencia GP

subanator

The end of season race was a cracker for those that missed it. Lorenzo showed he was really the champion this year. Taking the lead of Stoner was pure ability, but do feel Stoner was held back by the limitations of his setup (too harder rear tyre spinning up?). Rossi was just had to hang on to 3rd, nothing more he could do, different set up to Lorenzo? Great challenge by Simoncelli, and place by Spies.

Cat wait to next year with all the new seat changes. I see red next year, I think Rossi will still be at the pointy end, but not without some renewed competition. What do you think?

I missed the Moto GP too, but was blown away by the Moto 2 race - ive never watched the Moto 2 championship before - it was awesome, edge of the seat stuff - much better than GP - Moto 2 for me from now on. :thumbup: (having said that - i am looking forward to seeing Rossi on a Ducati ) :blush:

The end of season race was a cracker for those that missed it. Lorenzo showed he was really the champion this year. Taking the lead of Stoner was pure ability, but do feel Stoner was held back by the limitations of his setup (too harder rear tyre spinning up?). Rossi was just had to hang on to 3rd, nothing more he could do, different set up to Lorenzo? Great challenge by Simoncelli, and place by Spies.

Cat wait to next year with all the new seat changes. I see red next year, I think Rossi will still be at the pointy end, but not without some renewed competition. What do you think?

Very entertaining race. Cannot believe how close Lorenzo came to going down when he collided with Simoncelli. To save it from disaster, then race your way back to the front, for the win, is a testament to his skill. Anxious to see Spies on the true factory ride, next year and Rossi on the Ducati, of course. Should be interesting.

Stoner is going to be very very hard to beat next year on the Honda, I'll tip him again for 2011. Next year is going to be a great year with Spies/simoncelli/pedro/rossi and lozza, I hope Elias gets to grips early on as he's been mega in Moto2 this year.